New Publications February & March
February & March new #EDISpubs in the Agriculture program area include:
- Crops: basil, peaches, plums, sugarcane, potato, strawberry, Asian vegetables
- Citrus: economics, cultural practices, pest management
- Livestock: culling, AI, ranchers & coyotes, shrink
- Forest Resources: pine straw
- Aquaculture, nursery & greenhouse
bruary & March’s Environment #EDISPubs offerings include
- Environment: giant reeds, conservation programs, educational signage, and exposing kids to nature.
- Ecosystems & Species: leprosy in armadillos; coyotes; green poison parasol mushrooms
Families & Consumers:
New and Revised #EDISPubs in February & March include:
- Food Safety: Vibrio vulnificus
- Health & Nutrition: convenience foods, quick pureed meals, tong hao; en espanol: la proteina
- Children: school gardens, exposure to nature
Lawn & Garden: Beware the green-spore poison parasol mushroom in this edition of New Lawn & Garden #EDISpubs for February and March! Other useful information includes growing plums, identifying common Florida flowering trees and conifers and another Asian green leafy to add to your exotic veggie list.