Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Typically, the Journal Section you will submit to is "Manuscripts". However, for Class and Home Problems, Teaching Tips, and Lifelong Learning articles, select the appropriate Journal Section from the pull down menu. Include Class and Home Problem, Teaching Tips, or Lifelong Learning at the beginning of the title.
- The submission file is in pdf format. It is strongly encouraged that line numbers are included at the submission stage so that reviewers can point directly to a line number in their review.
- The paper has an abstract (which is placed on the first page) of up to 75 words .
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; includes only sections (in boldface caps) and sub-sections (first-letter, boldface caps). All illustrations, figures and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate point, with table captions above the table and figure captions below the figure. All captions are to be italicized.
- The default for CEE is a double-blind review. However, this will require you (the author) to remove identifying information on the PDF you submit. If you do not remove identifying information, it is a single-blind review.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found below.
- Comply with CEE's policy on unpublished references that is mentioned in the Author Guidelines,