Special Issue Proposals
FJER encourages the submission of proposals for special issues. Special Issues are guest edited by one or more scholars who work with authors and external reviewers to collate manuscripts on a special topic. Special Issues can include solicited (invited) and unsolicited manuscripts (submitted in response to an open call), but all submissions will be peer-reviewed.
When submitting a Special Issue proposal to FJER, please provide:
- A title and abstract (max 500 words) on what the Special Issue intends to cover;
- A rationale for the Special Issue, including its contribution to the field;
- Your qualifications to edit the Special Issue;
- A proposed timeline starting with the Invitation and/or Call for Papers; and
- A draft Call for Papers flyer and distribution plan.
Make a new submission to the FJER Special Issue Proposals section.