Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All submissions are made to the annual FLAIRS conference, according to the instructions posted in the Call for Papers. Details of the conferences are online at https://www.flairs.com/conferences/future-conferences.
- Submissions to may not be previously published, nor submitted at the same time to any other conference or journal.
- All submissions are peer reviewed by at least three reviewers, using a blind review process. Acceptance is decided by the conference Program Chairs. Accepted submissions must be revised to take into account the feedback provided in the reviews. Once published there is no process for further revision of papers.
- At least one author of each paper accepted for presentation at the FLAIRS conference, and published here in the conference proceedings, is required to register for and attend the conference to present the research. The conference registration fees are given in the conference web page.
- The conference Program Chairs, and the proceedings publishers and editors, aim to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred, including plagiarism, citation manipulation, and data falsification/fabrication, among others. In no case shall a journal or its editors encourage such misconduct, or knowingly allow such misconduct to take place. In the event that a journal’s publisher or editors are made aware of any allegation of research misconduct relating to a published article in their journal, the publisher or editor will follow COPE’s guidelines (https://publicationethics.org/guidance/Guidelines) in dealing with allegations.
The FLAIRS proceedings are published under a Creative Commons CC BY-NC license. See the "Open Access and Copyright" section of the "About the Journal" tab in the website, at https://journals.flvc.org/FLAIRS/about .
- Please see https://docs.pkp.sfu.ca/learning-ojs/en/authoring if you're encountering difficulties submitting
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.