`The Business Library Never Sleeps
UF's Online Business Library met the moment. When the global pandemic forced the University of Florida to close in March 2020 and move all classes online, students and faculty working remotely had the same access to the Business Library's 200 business research databases as they had when they were on campus. The Business Library is always open, 24/7, anytime, everywhere.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Peter Z McKay
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This agreement takes effect upon acceptance of the Submission for publication in SOURCE.
- I hereby grant to the University of Florida (“the University”) the non-exclusive right to retain, reproduce and distribute the Submission in whole or in part, in print and electronic format and in any medium. This agreement does not represent a transfer of copyright to the University.
- The University may make and keep multiple copies of the work for purposes of security, backup, preservation and access; and may migrate the work to any medium or format for the purpose of preservation and access.
- I represent and warrant to the University that the work is my original work and that I have the authority as sole author or I have the authority on behalf of my co-authors to grant the rights contained in this agreement. I also represent that the work does not, to the best of my knowledge, infringe or violate any rights of others.
- I further represent and warrant that I have obtained all necessary rights to permit the University to reproduce and distribute the work, including any third-party material. Alternatively, I represent that my use of any third-party material is allowed because the material is not in copyright or I have performed a fair use analysis and reasonably believe my use is permitted. Any content owned by a third party is clearly identified and acknowledged within the work.
- I grant these same rights to SOURCE. Additionally, I grant the right to both the University and SOURCE to enter into agreements with third-party entities and the rights necessary to host, print, index and abstract the Submission.
Open Access and Self-Archiving
SOURCE follows an open-access publishing model, meaning that all articles will be publicly accessible on the Internet immediately upon publication. I understand that I may share the submitted manuscript (preprint) of the Submission on the Internet at any point before or after publication, with a citation and link to the final version of record to be added as soon as the issue is available. I may disseminate the final peer-reviewed version at any point after publication.
Creative Commons License
SOURCE applies a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial 4.0 International license to encourage sharing and reuse of content and to maximize the impact of published research. By publishing in SOURCE, I agree that the terms of this license will be applied to the Submission. Smathers Libraries (email@example.com) may be able to offer additional information.